Fear needs a new uniform design, and we’re asking the Ultimate community to help design it.
Fear was established as a club in 1999 and after a communal design effort the club created and printed up its first round of official club jerseys
So the old strip has been in place for 6 years now, and it was suggested and agreed upon at our last AGM to create a new strip. Additionally, in the spirit of the original design, we decided to offer the job of creating it to the Ultimate community. So get your pencils out and create a design suitable for full sublimation for a primary strip, an alternative strip, and shorts.
Not only is this is a great opportunity to show your creative flair and snaffle bragging rights for the Fear Ultimate Disc Club strip, you can also win stuff!!! If that grabbed your interest, read on…
Prize: Full Kit (Primary shirt, Alternative shirt and shorts) PLUS $100 AUD – or $200 with no uniform
Who can enter: Open to everyone
Competition starts: Now!!
Competition Closes: 31st August 2014
Final Submission: 31st August 2014
Entry Cost: Free!!!
Send your design to us by email. If you have any questions, send them to the same address.
You can use the existing Fear stylised ‘F’ logo and incorporate that into your design, or you can design a completely new logo. If you are going with a new logo, please consider that the logo must be suitable for use on the new uniforms, perhaps later on non-sublimated uniforms, discs and other rmerchandise, our website and other communications.
Design Specifications for a full sublimated uniform.
- Primary strip colour: Forrest Green
- Alternative Strip: Something not green
- Logo: Must have club logo or variant of the logo as part of the design.
- Wording: “Fear” must appear on design (font – pick one)
- Uniform Numbers: AFDA Uniform Guidelines to be considered as to size and placement of numbers on shirts and shorts.
- File Format: PSD (Photoshop, with layers preferred), JPG, PNG, AI or PDF